2024 Triumph Through Family Adversity Scholarship
It takes a lot of strength, resilience, and determination in order to endure the challenges and hardships that come with caring for an injured family member. Many are put in the position of caretaker, chauffeur, scheduler, and advocate in order to serve their loved ones’ best interests. These efforts deserve to be recognized, which is why we are proud to announce our Triumph Through Family Adversity scholarship.
This scholarship is meant to offer students an opportunity to manage the financial hardship associated with their educational pursuits so that they can remain committed both to their studies and the needs of their family. By sharing your story, you may be able to win $1000 to go towards your education. To apply for this opportunity before May 31, 2024, visit the scholarship page on our website.
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year degree program at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The scholarship is open to International Students studying at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 700-word essay response to the prompt: Please share how a family member’s injury has impacted your life whether that be financial, emotional, or physical.
- Please note that all essays will be checked for AI writing. If AI writing is deemed present in the essay, the application will be denied.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic as well as current contact information.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
- Preference will be given to students either from or attending secondary school in the state.
The recipient of the 2024 Triumph Through Family Adversity Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2024. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “Block LLP Injury Law Firm | 2024 Triumph Through Family Adversity Application”.